SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC
- The buses going to Ambala and Delhi side are operating from ISBT-17, Chandigarh. The Station Supervisor CTU is the Incharge of ISBT, Sec-17 and ISBT-43. They are Available from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- In order to de-congest traffic at ISBT, Sector-17 a new ISBT has been constructed in Sector-43. All public amenities have been provided at ISBT- 43. The buses for Punjab ,Himachal and J&K side are plying from ISBT-43.
Inquiry Counters/Cloak room
- Telephone facilities have been provided at ISBT, Sector-17, Chandigarh, Ph. No. 0172-2700006 and ISBT, Sector-43, Ph. No. 0172-2624413 for inquiry purposes to the general public from 5.00 a.m. to 09.00 p.m. Cloak Room facility is provided at ISBT, Sector-17 & ISBT-43 for 24 hours.
Buses on Contract
- Buses are being provided for purpose of tours, marriage parties etc. on contract basis. The General Manager/Accounts Officer/Accountant of depot concerned can be contacted for taking buses on contract. The buses are also provided for school/college students for educational tours.
Office hours of Divisional Office/General Manager CTU
- The office hours of the offices of the Divisional Manager CTU and General Managers of CTU depot-I,II & III is from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. with lunch break from 1.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.